Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday

Saturday took me to Charles City for a wedding. Rachel's former roommate and her husband were finally getting hitched. We have been friends with them since coming to Iowa State and this was a big deal for both Rachel and myself. Rachel was a bridesmaid and I was an usher. It was a beautiful ceremony and the only glitch was Megan forgot her bouquet going up the aisle. Anyway, Rachel and I finally were able to get a nice picture together with our fancy duds on.
The reception was like most but Ben's family is one hell of a rowdy bunch. It was fun and YES, I even danced with Rachel. I maintain, real dancing.

Nick also seems to catch the real pictures best. This was as we were sitting outside the hall.



Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment