Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend: Friday

Started the weekend on Friday by going out to do some  more work on Coleman's. This time Nick was able to go with me and throw a chainsaw around. We were able to get a lot of work done on the maple section and it was a lot of fun just dropping trees. After the work there we decided it would be in our best interest to go to Big Marsh to catch or shoot some carp. The fishing was sort of a bust from the start but the carp were thick above the dam. Nick struck first with a nice fat buffalo.
Nick decided to give me a chance and went down below to fish. He shot another one at the shoot before I took to bow for good to take my opportunity. I managed to get my first two carp in over two years.
We headed to the upper bridge and Nick was able to whack a lard of a carp just before we left.




Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment