Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ice Fishing 2016

Having a banner year with my entries last year, I am behind the ball this year but I have many disjointed post to update, I just need to get the pics I can from others with smart phones.

The first few outings were a little slow but we were able to out anyway.
This was on a clear slough called '3 Buck'.
Adam was the only one to ice a fish but it was a decent pike.

 The next day we tried Indian Springs and caught a pike and a giant perch.


The final jaunt found us all the way up on Waubay Lake. We did find some walleye and a few perch on this outing thus finally icing some fish.
Paul started us off and ran with it before hauling in this pig of a perch.


We called it a trip for the first run on the ice of the season. Much more to come!



Stat Tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment