Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Clark, SD: A Place to Call Home

WE HAVE FINALLY MOVED!


Things have been unruly for the past two weeks but we have made the jump to another state. The small town of Clark, South Dakota. It has a wonderful small town feel and the community has already shown me that word spreads fast that there are newcomers. It's funny how we can drive north 7 hours and have neighbors we already know. "It's a small world" doesn't even begin. Some good friends of the Freeseman family from years past have lived up hear for the last 12 or so years and it took a grand total of 4 days before they have opened their doors to us. It's this small town mentality that I missed the most. I am in job search mode and Rachel is trying to get used to the ropes of actually working as a vet. She continues to study even though she has graduated and I am proud to see her become the veterinarian that she has worked so hard to be.

This transition has put my woodworking business on a short hiatus and quite frankly, this may give us some time to build some savings for a house, and give me time to visit family and maybe fish some...


Stay Tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment