Sunday, October 26, 2014

September Fun

As you can see I am vastly behind. I have been busy with work, started with a new company, and finally finished a side project patio.

Another piece of shit computer is behind me, and now I can catch up with a new one...


Where to begin:

A weekend back at the Freeseman Ranch. Michael and I tried hunting doves at big marsh and struggled immensely. We got one. We ended up back at the farm and shot 6.

 We decided our luck would be best at the farm after our luck on public was terrible. Not only did we do poorly the mosquitoes were apocalyptic.

  An afternoon of checking trail cams, checking the food plot Michael planted


 and trimming trees for Jerry turned to standing in the driveway or in the grove and shooting doves. We ran out of bullets! Ryker thought it was the real deal helping us hunt 'dubs'.



September is continuing its great trend



Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment