Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ned and Jacque's Wedding!

In the making for way too long, the wedding was finally upon us on September 27th. The morning started with a thunderstorm. With an outdoor wedding, there were some minor panic attacks involved.

Rachel and I housed Ned overnight and Saturday morning we made him breakfast before the days chaos was upon us. Mr Jon Jones was late upon arrival but still got in on the breakfast. I told him if he got syrup on his clothes I would flat out murder him. Better me to do it than the bride...


I spent the day doing what I do best. Trying not to panic. The part of standing up front bothered me very little, but singing their first dance song was giving me the fits.

It was a beautiful wedding that went off without a hitch. The weather was perfect and we had no overly noticeable glitches.

It was a lot of fun once my part was through. And yes, I even danced.


Congrats Ned and Jacque, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.



Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment