Sunday, October 26, 2014

3rd Anniversary with my Beloved

This September 24th marked the 3rd anniversary for Rachel and myself. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful to have her as a part of my life. All of the adventures I post about are because of her.

As is our lives right now, things are chaos and unpredictable. We currently live in 2 week increments. With Rachel's rotations, that's what we have to work with, but we make it work.

We decided to not do anything over the edge or crazy but went to the Cafe for dinner. This is something we have done together since we came to Ames in 2008. 

It was a wonderful meal together that of course ended in no pics because we got caught up in the moment. We did however get a few good ones when we got home.

I broke the rules and got Rachel some long stem roses anyway.


Love you baby,




Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment