Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another Freeseman Wedding

I have the privilege of being married to a Freeseman, so with that, if there is yet another wedding, I get to attend with the Mrs. This was Colin and Katelyn wedding in Pella, Iowa. It was very interesting to see a lot of familiar faces from high school right from the get go. The church was beautiful and the ceremony was as it should be, absolutely wonderful.

I got to catch up with a few familiar faces, including Drew Pederson and his fiance Jenny Willms. It was great to catch up and hear about their upcoming nuptials as well.

What made this event great for me was my beloved wife. It was great having her next to me throughout the whole thing. Even when, AFTER we got all the way up into the ballroom for the reception she asked me to go back to the car and grab her comfy shoes. It was great to see her with her family.

I have gone out of my way in the past to avoid the whole dance part of weddings, but this wedding I was going to dance with Rachel whenever she wanted. I made a complete fool of myself, but she didn't care and that is what matters most to me.
Now I have no excuses for future weddings.
This women is my world.



Stay Tuned

1 comment:

  1. Good post! I am also getting married and my sister has finalized a convention center just like this. I am very excited to marry the love of my life. We know each other since childhood and I really liked this post a lot. Congratulations to the gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete