Monday, October 21, 2013

2nd Anniversary

I know I am behind.

This last September 24th marked Rachel and my 2nd wedding anniversary. We have been busy and tired and find it difficult to find time for each other. Even though it was on a Tuesday, I promised Rachel an evening at The Cafe. A little local restaurant that we have taken a rather shining too. We don't go often, so it keeps it special when we do. No hunting, no vet school stuffs, just us. We enjoyed a spectacular meal together. I had a chicken dish that I can only describe as a concoction of greatness on a plate. Rachel had a smoked pork sandwich, which again was unreal. I debated between the cappuccino cheesecake and the tirmisu, and was convinced to try the cheesecake. As expected it was phenomenal. About halfway through, our waitress puts a tirmisu dish in front of us and says it's on the house. :)

Two years is just the start, and this are going very well. Even though Rachel spends most of her time studying, I know its intensity is temporary, and I try to keep her happy and fed.




Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment