Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday April 23rd

Got up early and got to Big Marsh to see if I could find a bird there. Got in my spot, waited for first light and began calling to find a bird. Nothing. I picked up decoys and walked around for awhile and calling every 50 yards. Nothing. I got back to the car, relocated to across the road. Walked around there for about an hour. Found an arrow, shot it into a boxelder and continued on. Nothing. Pulled the loop and went to the shoot to see if I could catch a fish. Seeing a trend. Nothing. Went home and helped Dad with firewood, and worked on man cave. Finished the table for the living room as well, and fletched arrows for Dad. Productive day but still tired from it. Also finished Michael Parker's turkey fan. Pictures to come.



Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment