Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some relief from the crazy

I haven't been able to get out little as there hasn't been much time with work and more work. What time I have gotten out I take full advantage.

This being the year of the 17-year-cicada any time spent in the woods was borderline deafening. It was insane to see the little shells on the the leaves in groups of 5-???. 


I was able to even get Rachel out and on the water. We caught little but enjoyed the time out.


We were able to further some time out and went to our friends' wedding. Skip and Megan finally got hitched!
This was Rachel dancing with one of our parking division friends. Nick Hatlan knows a hell of a lot more dance moves than I ever will...



It was hotter than hell in that building.

I haven't had a lot of time but have managed a few projects in the man cave as well as worked on a few side projects. I am tired pretty much constantly anymore.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment