Monday, October 5, 2015

4 Years with My Best Friend

As everyone knows, especially those that read this blog, I have many outdoor adventures. Moving to the prairie has only exacerbated that issue. None of these adventures would be possible if it weren't for my best friend. Not everyone is lucky enough to met someone, let alone marry someone as great as Rachel. We spend a lot of our evenings making fun of TV, and enjoying each others company as we are kinda on our own up here. We would spend more time visiting family but Rachel's on-call schedule restricts that some. Nevertheless, I cannot express in words how much I love and appreciate this women. I enjoy walking around the mall making jokes with her. I love that we share a twisted sense of humor, and I am lucky to have her on my side.

 She may not join me on these crazy early mornings slopping around the rank mud, but she gives me a kiss, tells me to be careful, and most times, rolls over and I am back before she wakes up.

Happy 4th Mrs.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment