Sunday, August 16, 2015

Got Fish?

I know; trend is leaning heavily towards fish since we moved up here.

Once I acquired the boat from Poindexter, I was able to continue my exploration on the water. While alone, pics are difficult but I have been able to wing it.
This was my third solo outing on Indian Springs. I found a hog walleye while trying to find pike.

 On this day I caught over 30 pike in 3 hours. Nothing huge just a lot of them.



I tried to show Nick all of my skills and secret spots when he came up and was unable to get him to pull one in but I managed to pull in a few.


 22" waldo on a giant swimbait again.

 34" slob pike!
 Shredding the daylights out of my fingers...
 Released to be caught while ice fishing. :)

The only casualty of the trip was something going wrong with the boat motor. As of now it's in the shop waiting on the analysis...



Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment