Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hunting ish

I have been so busy I no longer feel. I have had very little time to actually get into the stand but I have gotten to see some cool things. I have spent some time out with Rachel and even had the opportunity to shoot at a coyote. Never found it but Rachel ranked it right up there with one of the coolest encounters ever. Last weekend I rattled in two bucks who came in on a string. Tons of deer, turkeys, raccoons, and even some time out with th neighbor kids for youth hunts. No deer down yet but again too busy.

In a non hunting related note, Married life is great. Coming home to someone is awesome. Shitty day not so shitty anymore. We LOVE our fireplace and I know I don't have half as much firewood as we could burn this winter. School is going fair, and Rachel is surviving vet school. My jobs sucks more than I could have possibly imagine yet its better than my classes. Oh well, that's why I get outside I guess.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment