Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update

I have been so busy with things lately it has felt nice to have "free time"...anyway I digest.......I have started my final year in hell, I mean school, and Rachel has begun her first year at vet school. We have settled into our apartment and have even decorated the damn thing half respectably. We are in the home stretch before the wedding and counting down the hours. I have concluded my job with Story County Conservation and have begun my interm job working for the parking division at Iowa State. I am now that asshole you yell at for giving you a ticket for illegally parking on university property. Horridly satisfying to write tickets...Sorry Lisa. :) It will be another year of surviving and hoping a job awaits me in the real world.


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment