Monday, August 13, 2012

Beyond Behind

Busy. That's what I have been lately. Post have become fewer and far between. Here is a summary of some of the great things I have had the pleasure of doing:

Visit to Sioux Falls, including Ben and Erin's Wedding (Finally)! Carp shooting with Adam and Kathy which included a small flycatcher riding, yes, riding on the back of a hawk. A visit to Al and Karin's which was 4th of July greatness! This included tank wars with Russ, a tour of Gary, and Rendezvous.
 We visited Rick and Sue's for Grace's confirmation in which she asked me to stand up with her.
 We were able to do plenty of fishing and tubing during this visit.





Nick's Bachelor/21st:
We tubed the Des Moines River and drank copious amounts of beer, whilst smoking cigars basically until we dropped.

 Yes, Ethan Caught a Goose:


 Ended the trip with Nick's birthday present from me. Tannerite.

More to come,


At this juncture I would include pics and stories from Nick and Lisa's Wedding but I can't say I have much as I was "enjoying the festivities".



Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment